Benefit Roller Lash Review

09:30:00

After seeing the hype that was taking place on the internet over the new Benefit Roller Lash mascara, I felt that as a beauty blogger it would be so wrong if I didn't get a sample myself a review it.


I think the packaging for this product is so cute and pretty, I love the pink/ rose gold colour of the lid and the pink and black together just looks so vintage, I'm a really big fan of it. Although it's not a full sized one, I actually think I prefer this size purely because it's the perfect size for your handbag and make up bag and doesn't take up much space.


I do see why everyone likes this product and I think the wand is perfect for separating lashes and lengthening them as well, I don't find it makes them very thick but I'm not a fan of big thick lashes as I prefer for my lashes to look more natural and this definitely achieves that look. I also like that it doesn't have brush bits at the end like they're real which always causes loads of product to clump on my lashes and it just gets EVERYWHERE. I also find that it really adds so much curl to your lashes as well, I've never had particularly straight lashes so they are pretty curly as it is but this just makes them look that bit better. It's like a 'your lashes, but better' type affect.


Hopefully from the above photo you can see what I mean! They don't look overly fake, they just extend my lashes without making it look like I've got much mascara on and I absolutely love it. I think it's definitely worth trying if you're interested in trying a high end mascara as it seems to give every single person a different look, but it always seems to be the desired effect.

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. this is by far my favourite Benefit mascara xx

    Ioanna | Hearting.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
    3. I completely agree, it's one of the best ones they've bought out so far! xx

      Delete