Music to my ears #2

07:46:00

*Disclaimer- some of the songs posted may contain explicit language that individuals may find inappropriate or upsetting; if you are the type of person who is uncomfortable with the type of language then please don't listen!*

I did a post like this the other month and really enjoyed sharing some of the music I'm loving at the moment with you guys, so I thought I'd do it again just because I love sharing music with people. I think music is one of the best things in the world and so before I start rambling here is some stuff that I adore right now!

This song is called "stay alive" and it's by Jose Gonzalez, it's actually on the soundtrack for the newly released film 'The secret life of Walter Mitty' which I haven't seen yet (boo!) but this song is just so beautiful and uplifting and if you're having a bit of a down day, check out this song. It's just a really really nice song!

I love Childish Gambino, he is seriously a really awesome rapper and I feel that 2014 is going to be his year! 3005 is such a tune and I just sit in my room and rap/sing it to myself, slightly embarrassing but no shame because it is so good. If you like it you should absolutely check out his other stuff; I recommend 'you see me' and 'the worst guys'.
This song is by hozier and I honestly, I can't even explain the love that I have for this song. I can't get bored of it, I listen to it about 20 times in a day. Andrew's voice makes me feel all fluttery and warm inside (he is also so beautiful that I want to cry) and it's just an amazing song I LOVE IT SO MUCH YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND THE LOVE.
I'm not even going to explain this one, I just love this song so much. Rick Ross is so cool, no shame. If you have a problem with explicit language PLEASE DO NOT LISTEN TO THIS, there is a lot of swearing in it so if you listen and you're disgusted then on your own head be it, I have warned you!
  In all honesty, I really don't like Jake Bugg. I'm sorry if you're a huge fan of him, but I just don't like his songs and I think as a person in the media he comes across a very petty little boy (I could be completely wrong, but this is my perception). HOWEVER, this song I actually really really love and I think if he did more stuff like this I would probably like him a lot more. His more 'over-played' songs I just really don't like, if you're a Jake Bugg fan and you know other songs of his like this then please let me know!

I hope you lovely people enjoy this music as much as I do! If you have any songs that you think I might like then PLEASE send them to me, I love all music so don't worry about what genre it is!

You Might Also Like

0 comments