Neutrogena Visibly Clear Rapid Clear Treatment Review

09:07:00

This is a product I originally bought towards the end of December, but I've actually already repurchased it last week. I really like this product and I didn't expect to as I hadn't heard amazing things about it, so I was prepared to be let down. Last month I was having a lot of problems with my skin, and as my skin is one thing I never have a big problem with it was starting to get me down. So I bought quite a few products for my face and this little gem was one of them.

The product comes in a little cardboard type box and when you open it you have this little tube inside, it is a squeezy tube and I'm not overly fussed by this. It doesn't impress me but it doesn't annoy me so I don't really mind, the only thing I will say is that when it starts to run out you either squeeze and get nothing or you just get an explosion of ooze which is a bit annoying. The people at Neutrogena say you just need to apply a dab to the problem areas, when I had problem areas I did this and it worked a treat. At the moment though my face has gotten a lot better so I just apply it to my chin and forehead and sometimes on my nose as this is where I tend to have problems and so far I've not had anymore breakouts- woooo!
The consistency is very gel like and a bit sticky, but not to the point where it is absolutely disgusting and I quite like it because it's so thick? It feels like its actually doing something for my face because it's so heavy, if that makes sense. However, just a quick warning to any of you who do decide to use it; when I first purchased it I was obviously having problems with my skin and before applying I had popped a few spots (TMI I know and I'm very sorry) and when applying this to my face I basically became Kevin McCallister from alone alone in the scene where he applies aftershave.


It hurt so much, so please don't apply if you have any cuts or open spots on your face because you will regret it as the burning it SUPER strong. Apart from that particular time I've not had anymore problems with it. I don't know how to describe the smell, but it is pretty strong and at first I didn't really like it and it put me off quite a bit, but since then I've actually grown to quite enjoy the smell. It smells a bit medical to me, but it has a very 'clean' smell (I told you I can't describe smells). 
The price retails at around about 3 pound, which I actually think is really good because although it's quite a small tube you get a lot for your money with how good a product it actually it. I wouldn't say that it works in 4 hours like it claims, but I think that it probably is one of the quickest spot treatments I've used to date and I think I will carry on buying it from now on just to keep my skin clear.

I've got a few more skin care products I hope to review soon enough! Have you used this product, and what do you think of it? or have you used any better spot treatments you could recommend? 

You Might Also Like

0 comments