Topshop wishlist

13:03:00

I feel like I haven't done a wishlist in such a long time so I felt it was definitely a post that needed to be done. At the moment, money is super tight which is very stressful and in general even if I have money I can never usually afford to shop at Topshop and I wish I could because the items they do make me die they are SO beautiful. 

1- These jeans are just perfect in my eyes. I think everyone; men and women alike should all own atleast one great pair of jeans and I especially think they should be skinny jeans. I love the dark stone washed denim look as well and just think they'd look really nice dress up for a night out with some heels and a nice top or just casually going out for a day.
2- I saw these boots and just thought they were exactly my style, they are so beautiful and I love the deep maroon colour. 
3- Now I'm not the most girly of girls, but I believe all women should own pretty underwear. If you like it and it makes you feel comfortable, then do it! Do not settle for anything less than fabulous girls, I got 99 problems but bad underwear ain't one. 
4- With the sun starting to make an appearance again it's hopefully on its way to being spring and so that means it'll be socially acceptable to wear sunglasses. I really like the look of these glasses and think they just look quite retro and vintage which is always a good thing!
5- I love a good shirt! The satin material of this particularly shirt really appealed to me as I just think it would feel really nice when wearing it and comfort is key in clothing, I also like the simple polka-dot pattern it has. I initially thought they were like little suns, but clearly my eye sight is gradually going.
6- This t-shirt is amazing! I'd feel a bit like I'd gone back to being a 14 year old scene kid again, but oh well it'd be worth it for this little gem. I just like that its really quirky and a bit different to a lot of clothing out at the moment and the rolled up sleeves would look really cool (especially if you paired it with the boots and jeans on this picture).
7- Obviously another shirt that I'm in love with, I just have a bit of a thing for shirts really.
8- I LOVE THIS NECKLACE. I saw it and just instantly wanted it, no I needed it. I love how bold it is, and it's just a real statement piece and would look great with a plain dress and I just love it more than life and I would just want to wear it everyday no matter the clothes I was wearing.

I feel like this has been a bit of a poop post, so I'm sorry to any of you that read my blog. I hope you do like it though! Is there anything you really want at the moment?

*This blog claims no credit for any images posted on this site unless otherwise noted. Images on this blog are copyright to its respectful owners. If there is an image appearing on this blog that belongs to you and do not wish for it appear on this site, please E-mail with a link to said image and it will be promptly removed*

You Might Also Like

0 comments