A massive my life this month #2 and #3

13:06:00

I was super pants last month and didn't post a large amount towards the end, and then I realised that I hadn't done a post on January and now its March and I am a terrible blogger. Feel free to judge me, I wouldn't blame you! I didn't actually take a whole lot of photos in January, but February there was a lot more so I thought I'd do the two together.


I tried to cram in as many photos as I possibly could without making it look to messy, there were so many more photos that I wanted to include but this post would end up being way to long and I don't want to bore you all with my life story!

The first photo is of the beautiful flowers that Adam got me for Valentines day, he'd taken note the month before that lilies are some of my favourite flowers. The man did good! Then he took me out that evening for some amazing food at Chiquitos, and the second photo is of some of the cocktails we decided to get with our meals and the vodka and raspberry one that I had was probably one of the best things I have EVER DRUNK IN MY ENTIRE LIFE, I miss that drink.
I went out for a Costa catch up with one of my favourite females in the world and we literally just sat chilled, talked and laughed the whole day and it was just lovely being able to catch up with her as we don't get to see much of each other but when we do it's like nothing has changed. My closest friends and I went out for a meal and then went back to Adam's flat and had a few drinks and played cards against humanity (if you haven't played it yet and you have a messed up sense of humor then I recommend it!) and it was a really fun and brilliant night.
I also got my new camera in February and it is so amazing, I can't wait to go out and give it a spin, I'm genuinely craving some sort of day out or occasion so I can use it!
Lastly, in January my 2 best friends finally gave birth to my absolutely beautiful god son/ surrogate nephew. I've covered his face up because he's only a little baby and I'm not going to post his face on my blog so you'll all have to take my word for it when I say he is the most stunning little angel in the whole world. I'm head over heels in-love with him and so proud of my friends.

So that's all you really need to know about my last few months, how were your January and February?

You Might Also Like

0 comments