Music to my ears #6

13:32:00

When I first read this was a mix of Lana Del Rey and Kanye West, I just thought; "two musicians I love but with different music, this cannot work can it?!" and it totally totally does and I absolutely love. It doesn't try too hard to make a huge remix of it and that's what I like, they just mix the two songs together and keep it simple and fresh.
I adore the weeknd, I think they are so under-rated and deserve much more credit then they actually get. I hope one day I see them live because they are just so amazingly talented, I think this cover of drunk in love is so impressive and I just keep listening to it on repeat because his voice and their music is just so gorgeous. If you haven't listened to the weeknd I would check them out if I were you!
London Grammer are a band that I'm super obsessed with at the moment, they make everything they do sound so hauntingly beautiful. This was released on their YouTube the other week and I just sit and listen to it whilst doing nothing else, they are the type of band that are great to just sit and really listen to.
Haim are another band that I'm really big on at the moment, I love their music and I just love them in general as well. They just come across as really down to earth and effortlessly cool, I want to be the fourth member but unfortunately they are sisters so I think that minimizes any chance I ever had... All of there songs are so upbeat and fab, this is one I'm especially loving right now.
I am a very big Game of Thrones fan, and on the episode "the purple wedding" during the actual wedding a 10 second snippet of this song was played and I was instantly hooked. I had to get my boyfriend to shazam it for me and everything, I needed to listen to it that much. I can't say I was overly surprised when I found out it was Sigur Ros. I've listened to a lot of their music in the past, and although this isn't to everyone's taste I absolutely love it and just keep playing it on repeat. It is just so beautiful! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments