just a little note to say...

11:20:00

Hello lovely blogger friends, yes I am alive and no I haven't fallen down a well! I just thought I'd write out a quick post just to apologise for being really pants with my blogging this month. I started off the month really good thinking I'd be able to get a load written and sorted, but I'm just not that much of a pro blogger unfortunately. This month has been absolutely manic, parties, nights out, work, bbq's and spending a large amount of that time with my lovely boyfriend.

I was talking to my mum and dad about this the other day and they jokingly mentioned how a few months ago I said I would nerves have a social life again and it got me thinking a lot. When I finished my a levels I really wasnt a good place for the next 2/3 months; I got very depressed sand anxious and just generally got stuck in a bit of a rut because I didn't really have anything . I started blogging because I always wanted to and this seemed like the perfect time as I had nothing else.

My life has changed dramatically in the half a year or so and I'm so thankful for it,but that's why I decided to write this post- as an apology. This blog is my pride and joy and I'm so thankful for each and every one of you beautiful people that actually take time out to read what I post. So I'm really going to push myself next month to get some posts up, so don't give up in me just yet!

XOXO

You Might Also Like

0 comments