my life this month #3

13:49:00

I have to do my usually beginning and apologise for being such a poop blogger and not doing and posts for a while. The past few weeks have been extremely stressful and all over the place and so I've wanted to concentrate on myself rather than my blogging! I can't believe we're in May now, this year is going so quick; I turn 19 in 3 months and it seemed only last week did I turn 18. I now understand what people mean when they say the older you get the quicker the years go.

Anyways, my instagram hasn't been overly filled with stuff this month, so I thought I'd pick some of my favourite ones. At the beginning of the month as a little pick me up, my boyfriend and I went to the sea life centre in Great Yarmouth and went to see all the fishes. I love fish and find them really funny and just relaxing to watch, so I thoroughly enjoyed myself! The first photo is of my very handsome boyfriend being absolutely amazed by some sharks (he didn't know I was taking this and it makes me giggle every time) and the second photo is on my favourite fish as the centre. I think I laughed at this fish for about 15 minutes and I still laugh at that photo now, it's little face is so cute.

Later in the month as my friends and I hadn't seen each other in a while due to jobs, college and universities we decided to all meet up. It ended up falling through, but instead I decided to just see a few of my closest friends and it was worth it because it was such a good night, lot's of laughter, photos and drinking was involved and seeing some of my lovely friends after so long having not seen them it was great and made me feel a lot better about things, but it also made me miss them super bad again. I get to see them all this month though, which I am super excited for!

The day after Adam and myself weren't feeling too peachy and as the weather was so nice for British standards we decided to go to the beach with two friends and have a round in crazy golf. Needless to say I was absolutely terrible as per usual and came in last place, but I really enjoyed myself and the weather that day as well!

So that's it for this month, hopefully I will be able to post some more interesting photos at the end of May for all of you! I hope that you all had a good April and that this month goes well for you xox

You Might Also Like

0 comments