Spring wishlist

10:16:00



It seems all I ever do is apologise for my lack of blogging, I promise I'm going to start pre-writing posts instead of just writing when I think of something. I will be a good blogger from now on I promise, although I have still been gaining followers on BlogLovin which is incredible! So thank you all so much and it is greatly appreciated. I was paid on Friday and although I don't have the money to actually buy any of these things, I still thought with it being spring and all that I'd have a cheeky look online and I was not disappointed!

The first item is a pair of sandals that are a suede material and are so beautiful, I've already seen a lot of different bloggers wearing these and so I feel they are going to be quite big in spring/summer this year and I can absolutely see why as they are just so nice looking and you could style them with jeans or some frilly socks and a dress. The world is your oyster with these babies!
Secondly I spotted this denim shirt on Topshop and its weird because I LOVE shirts, but I've never been a big fan of denim other than on my bottom half. However, saying that I'd love to wear this over-sized with some leggins and maybe the sandals I posted. Looking at me combining outfits in my post, all clever like. Anyway, I really like it!

The third thing I've found was this beautiful satin dress from H&M, it genuinely made me swoon. I don't know if it's possible to fall inlove with a dress, but I have and I'm not ashamed about it. I'm not too sure when I'd be able to wear it, but I'd still be quite happy about having it in my life...
Next is this fabulous bag, I can't really justify buying a bag just yet as I still have my Zara office city one which for my everyday work is a little (quite a bit) too big for what I need. I still love it though, but this bag is very tempting.

I found this beautiful playsuit as well, I've never been a big playsuit wearer but I really love the colour and satin material of this one. I just think this would be such a good playsuit to wear for a night out as its very classy and pretty and I want to try and make an effort to wear more playsuits and this would be the perfect start to that.
Lastly is this bangin pair of boots (I should stop describing things and bangin...) which are once again made of suede, which is weird because I don't usually like suede but clearly I'm feeling it this year. I think these boots would be great for a night out and the gold detailing just adds a little more class to the boots, I just love them so much. 

So that's another post done and dusted, I hope you enjoyed it and I promise I will try and blog more!
*This blog claims no credit for any images posted on this site unless otherwise noted. Images on this blog are copyright to its respectful owners. If there is an image appearing on this blog that belongs to you and do not wish for it appear on this site, please E-mail with a link to said image and it will be promptly removed*

You Might Also Like

0 comments