Clean & clear morning energy Review

12:52:00

The full name for this product is 'Clean & clear morning energy skin energising daily facial scrub', but I felt that for a title of a blog post that was probably a little too much and so I kept it short and sweet! Unfortunately due to a number of reasons I've not had huge funds to splurge on make-up, skin care and hair care this month and I am super super sad about this. When I was out in town about a week ago I spotted this little gem on sale (I'm 50% sure it was ASDA and it was around about £2-3?) anyway, I was stood staring for a good 15 minutes because I have very little money and there were so many other products I wanted. I felt if I bought this it would hopefully numb the need to spend money, but as it was one of the cheaper options (and I have no self control) I caved and bought it and I've been seriously impressed.

The packaging just looks really nice and bright and I think that is what stood out a lot for me, the fact that it wasn't as subtle as most packaging I would usually tend to go for but it still managed to catch my eye. It also think there seems like a lot of product which is great, I tend to use it every other day at the moment and use a 2p sized dollop and this still does the trick and helps brighten my skin and smooth everything out which is a serious plus for me!
I'd say one of the main things I don't really like about this product would have to be the fact that it smells quite strongly of oranges, but not in a citrus way in a very sweet/sickly kind of way and when I first started using it I found it a little too over powering. I did eventually get used to it though so it's not something that put me off fully! I found it felt a little bit greasy to start with as well, but I think that I was possibly using too much? The gel itself is actually quite a thick consistency and so you really don't need a lot, so a little really does go a long way!

I'm still having a few problematic areas at the moment with my skin and although this hasn't cleared them up, it has done its job and made my skin look a lot brighter which just gives it such a healthy glow. I also find after using it my skin does feel a lot softer. I think for that reason I would seriously consider buying it again.

Have you ever used this product? What are you thoughts about it?

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. the answers to your questions dear xoxo

    http://roxannech.blogspot.ro/2014/03/liebster-awards.html

    ReplyDelete