Music to my ears #4

06:45:00

It's already been a month since the last time I did this post?! How weird is that, I really do agree with the fact that people say the older you get the quicker the years go. This year is going so fast I feel disorientated, I just want it to slow down a little (I'd prefer it to be slow over summer please) anyway on to a few songs this month that I'm really enjoying.

I've always been a pretty big fan of youtubers who do covers, Andrew Garcia is no exception. I've listened to his youtube for a few years now and only recently have I really gotten back into it after re-listening again and he is just a fab as I remember. His voice really is flawless, if you like this check out his cover of Latch!
There isn't really much else I can say about this song other than I find it super catchy and keep listening to it on repeat. I don't see it being everyone's cup of tea, but I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!
N.E.R.D always have been and always be a band that I love for so many reasons, they are just so good and their songs make me want to party. If you've never heard of them then I am shocked and appalled and you should be ashamed, obviously I'm kidding but seriously check them out.
I remember way back when Charlie Simpson was in Busted and I'm sorry to admit it, but I just didn't like him. I was about 8 and in love with Matt so Charlie didn't really get a second look (I bet he is truly devastated) but now I'm older I have seriously fallen in love with this man. How amazing is his voice seriously?! This is a song that's being released on his next album, and if all of the songs are like this then I am lost for words and SO EXCITED.
I think I actually heard this in Anna's most recent get ready with me video. This really is such a cute little song and just make's me feel all happy and calm inside.

I hope you appreciated this post! x

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. follow for follow on bloglovin ? <3

    https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/11996827

    ReplyDelete