my life this month #2

11:10:00


I did this last month and actually really enjoyed documenting my month like this, it also gave me an actual excuse for my instagram problem and photo-taking. So it's a win-win situation really isn't it??
Anyway, March is always a VERY expensive month; 2 close family birthdays and mothers day. I think it's just bad luck this is such a pricey month. The first photo is the card I got for my step dad's birthday, if you know me well you will know I am a massive lover of all puns; they are wonderful. As soon as I saw this card, the fact it was PUNderful (please don't unfollow me that was awful) and had cows in party hats I knew it was the card for me and I'm pretty sure everyone else appreciated it. Although probably not as much as I did...

I've also been on a few night outs this month, which is actually super good for me. Maybe I'm turning into a social butterfly?! Or maybe it's just the copious amounts of alcohol making me think I'm a female Kanye West and that I'm the bee's knees. I had a really good night out with all the people I work with later this month, but didn't get many good photos that night. So the second photo is from the other night I went out and I had a super time, although we have all come to terms with the fact that I have a 1/2 shot minimum... However, it was still a great night with a great trio of people. Next is the fabulous cake and coffee I had on my day off this month, I can also brag that I was SUPER productive that day I felt like a domestic goddess.

Living in Suffolk, I've heard a lot of good things about Aldeburgh which is one of the much more nice beaches in the area. Being quite hungover, it was actually just really nice to walk around, relax and look at all the pretty houses and shops. I also got a bangin raspberry cheesecake icecream which was amazing. Next is the largest photo of the lot that I took from my boyfriends flat, the clouds just looked so amazing that evening and so we had a cheeky snap and I can honestly say I preferred his, mine does grow on me the more I look at it though...

Lastly, I had a really lovely time the last weekend of march and the photo above was taken in Chiquitos. If you have never been I would seriously recommend it as the food is so yummy and the cocktails were amazing and I really enjoyed myself. In the photo above is the cocktails we ordered and it was just a very relaxed, but really nice weekend!

So that was my March! I hope you all had a great March as well and April is just as good for you!

You Might Also Like

0 comments