my life this month #1

13:09:00


Hi my name's Ashleigh, and I'm an Instagram addict. I'm kidding obviously (or am I...) but I've always thought that its really sweet when you get bloggers who do little monthly updates of their lives through the photos they've taken. I post quite a lot on IG, but I've never felt any of the photo's I've taken are particularly note-worthy. This month however I have taken quite a few and so I thought why not give this post a go and see if I can keep it going, simply because I just think it's a really sweet and fun idea. These aren't in order, so I'm sorry, but I'll explain them in order of date just so it makes a bit more sense!

At the beginning of this month I went with my friend Zach to Essex university to visit our other friend Sean. With both of them being at different universities and myself working full time, we don't get to see each other a lot and so it was so fab to be able to spend the night drinking, dancing and just having fun with them. I definitely miss them both a lot *queue sad music* anyway I'm going to stop before I have them both read this and mock me for being soppy.

Second is the photo of the sunrise, I live in the middle of the countryside and I have to walk to my bus stop pretty early in the morning and this sunrise was so beautiful and had amazing colours so I thought a cheeky snap wouldn't hurt!
The next photo is of the little horse, which is the Chinese zodiac of 2014. The reason I took a photo of it is because I found it's eyes really funny and big, I'm quite clearly more of a child then I let on. This was a night I went out to try a Chinese all you can eat restaurant and the food was A-M-A-Z-I-N-G.

The next photo is of my lovely valentines card. I didn't receive any this year and it's probably one of the first years I've been single for valentines day in a while, which I'm totally okay with but also slightly passive- aggressive towards which I have no shame for. I got this from someone I work with and it made laugh so much because it was done on a post-it note and took about 30 seconds, if that isn't adorable I don't know what is. The day after I went and spent the day in Norwich, which was great because although I've only been a few times I just love the place and think its beautiful and awesome. I also got to try my first wagamama's which I was slightly apprehensive about as me and spicy food are not exactly friends so I was worried I'd have to force myself to eat some spicy food and die inside. However, I got this lovely chicken and noodle dish which I really enjoyed.

The last two photo's are from a night that I spent with my closest friend Frasmine. We haven't seen each other in a few months, but as soon as we're back together it's like nothing has changed and we're exactly the same as we use to be. We spent the night chatting, wearing face masks and watching keeping up with the Kardashian's (we cry all the time because we don't look like Kardashian's) and the last photo is of the extremely funky PJ bottom's I had to buy because in my tired state I forgot to pack some pajamas and Jasmine told me I HAD to buy these bottoms because they made us laugh so much. I'm glad I did because oh my gosh are they comfy!

So that's my month! I know there is still a week left, but I haven't got a whole lot planned in that time and as I've been a bad blogger recently I felt a post was in order. I'm going to try and do this monthly, if I can carry on taking photos at the rate I did this month! Did you enjoy this kind of post? Let me know!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Hi, I've nominated your Blog for the Liebster Award. Good luck!
    www.rocknrollajod.blogspot.co.uk
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete