Music to my ears #3

03:35:00

Well hello there! I love doing these posts because I literally find new music every week and if you're like me then music just makes you feel so much better, so here's another little post for you with some songs I'm loving at the moment.

This is seriously one of my favourite songs at the moment, Mike's voice is just so wonderfully acoustic and it makes me feel all warm and lovely inside. The lyrics to this song are just so perfect and I just keep listening to it on repeat because it's so pretty!
I've always really liked chase & status and I loved this ages ago and I heard this when I went out to see Sub Focus the other weekend and the love just came flooding back for it and it just makes me want to go out and party with all my friends. So whats not to like?
This is another one I loved years ago and recently heard on the radio, I'm not usually a big fan of kiss but as soon as this came on I think I liked them a little bit... This was actually on the first Bridget Jones film and I can still picture the scene (I'm basically becoming Bridget Jones-minus the smoking) and also who remembers Craig David? Whatever happened to him? That guy had some tunes.
I've always been a big fan of sleeping at last and I think they cover this song beautifully. I prefer it over the original (I hate the original SORRY NOT SORRY), I think this version adds a lot more meaning to the lyrics.
I actually shared Hozier in one of my previous music to my ears posts and my love is still going strong, at the moment I really like this song the instruments and the singing just make it all absolutely beautiful. I sit at night with some candles going and just lay listening to this!

So that's it, a few little songs that I love at the moment and that I hope you love as well!

You Might Also Like

0 comments