My life this month #8

14:29:00


I actually missed last month which I'm absolutely gutted about, but unfortunately I didn't take enough photos for it to actually be worth a post. I am back for the month of October luckily though so lets crack on!
Towards the beginning of the month Adam and I went to watch Jon Richardson live at Ipswich Regent and he was honestly really really good. He's quirky and fun, yet miserable at the same time and I love it! He just seems like my perfect type of friend, he was always interacting with the audience and the stories he tells and the accents he does are just so funny.
I ended up getting a bit ill in October and Adam turned up with the most beautiful bunch of flowers, so that made me feel better.
I've been having a bit of a hard time recently with my mental health, I'm not planning on going into detail anytime soon. However, when I saw this quote on tumblr it really spoke to me and just made me feel a bit better about my situation so I wanted to share it with any who is or has been struggling.
Recently me and Adam have become smoothie OBSESSED and there is nothing better then having a smoothie when you have a hangover, especially if you're like me and seriously struggle to eat food.
Also included is a stunning sunrise, because if you don't enjoy sunrises or sunsets then you are wrong.
Lastly, Adam and I went up to Liverpool to visit my family and we took my little cousin trick or treating with my auntie and she was so excited it was really lovely and as you can see she is clearly very impressed with the 2/3 bags of sweets that she got.

So October was a fairly good month for me, what was your favourite thing to happen in October?

You Might Also Like

0 comments